Computer Audio help.
Oct 6, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #16 of 17

Quote:
in case i find the Grado uncomfortable, could you list some other open headphones i might want to try out for like 80-120

If you're able to find them a HD580 (maybe secondhand if you're willing to go that route) are really good headphones in my opinion. Those certainly are comfy.

Quote:
ok, i got my sr60's in the mail today and my only complaint is im hearing background static.... even if i have no audio turned on at all, im hearing faint static and i still hear the static while listening to music ofrplaying a videogame with the headphones. is this because they're new and haven't been broken in? a characteristic of the headphones, or something faulty?

Well, if you're using your computers onboard audio it could be that. With more detailed headphones you're able to hear the static that you might not have been able to hear before. Maybe try them with another source to check.

Oct 7, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #17 of 17
heh, the static was just something in the background that the headphones altered just enough for me to not recognize it.

i guess comfort is a concern now, when im wearing them, im not uncomfortable, but when i take them off, the top of my lobes are sore from being pressed against my head....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back