ComplyFoam.com - Free shipping in the USA
Dec 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Comply

100+ Head-Fier

Hey Head-Fi,

we're happy to announce that we hit more than 10,000 on Facebook yesterday. 
As a small token of our thanks, we're offering free shipping to all purchases in the USA.

We will also be giving away a set of earphones every day for the next 7 days. They aren't the high-end, but free earphones are free earphones, are they not? 

Have a very happy holidays. 

Dec 16, 2011 at 2:36 PM Post #2 of 8
Congrats on the 10,000 likes. 

How about free shipping to Canada too 
tongue.gif

Looking forward to your giveaway.

Dec 17, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #3 of 8
Sorry to bring this issue back but its kind of dissapointing to try and buy comply tips if you live outside the USA. I havent found a single shop that sells other comply tips besides the standard T series. Even amazon.uk only sells half of the series for around 14-20 gbp! depending on size or model

My point is that comply could try and reduce the international shipping rates or offer cheaper methods like second class or something.
Also a good idea is to ship the foamies in packages which are envelopes as well. Environmental friendly or something like this.. amazon has them.

Dec 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #4 of 8
Yeah...this is nice for those who live in the USA but in Canada I feel kind of left out. :frowning2:

I guess only so much can be done before it ends up costing more to ship them than Comply would make in profit though.

Dec 29, 2011 at 12:14 PM Post #8 of 8
There seems to be plenty of interest in Comply tips, however many are reluctant to spend $15 or more to try them. Some companies offer free samples in order to increase their customer base. While I don't expect free samples, I do think it makes sense for Comply to offer single pairs of their tips in retail chains such as Radio Shack with a retail price of $5. Many people will be willing to risk $5 to try these, but not $15+. The pricing of the T series seems a bit high, when you consider that the majority of iems being sold now are probably under $25. By offering only packages that are $15+ Comply is severely limiting their market. Why not price them a bit less, such as $5 for a single pair, $12 for a 3 pack, and $20 for a 6 pack? That might greatly increase usage. Instead of being an audiophile product, Comply should try to make their tips a mass market item. That would probably greatly increase their profitability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back