Comply T100's... ow ow OW
Jan 26, 2009 at 7:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Bojamijams

Headphoneus Supremus
Am I not doing something wrong? I ordered these for my X-10's after hearing so much praise about them (can barely feel them, better sound isolation, etc.) but all I can think is the PAIN IN MY HEAD!

They're very stiff. So I scrunch them to be able to fit them in my ear deep enough. Then when they start expanding the pain just starts to expand with them. They're FAR FAR from "can barely feel them".

Am I doing something wrong? By comparison the original medium single flange Klipsch tips are about a million times better so far.

Jan 26, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #3 of 7
Maybe try not shoving them in so far. What works for some might not for others. I don't really put them in as far as I physically can, just enough to fill my ear and block out most noise and that works for me.

It could also be that your ear canals are just too small for them at their full size.

Jan 26, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #6 of 7
Definitely squeeze them down and let them take form after putting them inside your ear. Maybe they just don't work for you. If you like the Klipsch stick with them. I love my Comply's for comfort but their construction is suspect. =p

Also, the Klipsch X10 are a very deep insertion I believe so Comply's probably are not a good match for them.

Jan 26, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #7 of 7
Yeah they definetly seem to be deeper insertion then others.. some like it deep I guess =D

Well the plastic cylinder in the middle of the foam can definetly be irritable if I put it too far in so I've backed up a bit to make sure i'm not THAT deep inside. I'll give it a whole day and see if I can adjust to it. If not, its only a $20 loss, no biggie
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back