Comply Foam Tips
Jun 10, 2020 at 9:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Caseyst1

New Head-Fier
Looked around the forum couldn’t find a dedicated thread on this.
I have newly acquired EE legend X’s universals.
Wanted to experiment with different tips. However, on the comply website empire ears soft wraps for customs are the only accessory offered. Where are y’all finding the tips for universals?
Thanks in advance.

Jun 10, 2020 at 10:07 AM Post #2 of 10
Wanted to experiment with different tips. However, on the comply website empire ears soft wraps for customs are the only accessory offered. Where are y’all finding the tips for universals?
Thanks in advance.

Amazon carries a good selection of Comply foams

Jun 11, 2020 at 6:44 PM Post #5 of 10
Thanks in advance.

For my Legend X I use Campfire Audio Marshmallow tips. These are foam and similar to Comply tips.

Aug 20, 2020 at 3:24 PM Post #7 of 10
Could comply tips owners post core diameters here please? For some reason Comply refuses to release those measurements and suggests their smartcore tips (which they don't even deliver to my country). Earphones are HifiMan RE800S btw.

Sep 24, 2020 at 3:45 PM Post #8 of 10
I read on the EE website that the Legend X uses size 500. I can confirm that. When mine arrived today I popped the T-500 on without issue and listened for 5 hours without a problem.

Sep 25, 2020 at 5:24 PM Post #9 of 10
I recommend Dekoni tips instead. Comply tips fall apart rather quick. I would only get around 2-3 months of use out of each pair before they completely disintegrated. Switched to Dekoni recently and after 2 months no major signs of wear or tear.

Apr 10, 2023 at 2:03 PM Post #10 of 10
I've tried various alternatives to Comply with some success, but these rule the roast. High quality, inexpensive with a generous amount of tips, enough to last a year, and a great storage case.

It's a UK company, so their English is also very, very good.

Sonicfoam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back