comply foam tips ?
Nov 28, 2013 at 1:59 AM Post #4 of 7
I have used the S (Active), T (Isolation) and TX (Isolation Plus) tips.  I would say ignore the S-tips, the foam material is not as smooth as the T-tips and they felt scratchy in my ears and did not provide great isolation either.  For the best bang for the buck, go for the T-tips, they feel very soft in the ears and isolate pretty well, the TX just has an additional wax guard which I don't think warrants the extra cost (unless of course you produce a lot of earwax).

If you don't know already, Comply are offering a 25% discount if you are ordering from their store.  Enter "Fall2013" at the checkout and the offer expires midnight 2 Dec 2013.

Nov 29, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #5 of 7
Has anyone personally used the T-tips for the a161p ? I'm trying to decide which size would be best, s / m / l . I'm currently using the single-flanged medium sized ear tips for the a161p. Should I just go for the medium T-tips , would it be similar in size to what i'm using right now ?  

Nov 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #6 of 7
I don't own the a161p, but from my experience, if you use medium tips on your existing earphones, then the same size comply tips should also be a good fit.

If you go to the T-200 tips page, it has specification for height and diameter, maybe that will help.
http://www.complyfoam.com/products/T-200/

Nov 30, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #7 of 7
Comply tip sizes are comparable to silicone tip sizes. You should be safe going for medium tips, but if you want to be sure you can get the mixed pack. 

I usually use the tips with the wax guard in them. I like and use the "isolation plus" tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back