Comply Foam PRO
Aug 25, 2011 at 10:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Comply

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Head-Fi,
I wanted to drop you a line to let you know about some Goings-On at the Comply™ world headquarters.
As you know, we have a products aimed at the earphone consumer market and launched a new website in May. Well, we have just launched a new site for our PRO market products.

The site, complyfoamPRO.com, serves markets including Law Enforcement, Military, Industrial and Audiology. There are several lines that are geared towards hearing protection, in-helmet communication headsets, 1-2-3 wire acoustic tube (clear curly) in-ear comms, etc.

I know there are members of the military on Head-Fi, as well as people in the other markets, so I wanted to post our announcement about the new PRO website and new products to keep you in the loop.

To see the full press release, click here.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us via email or by sending a PM.

Aug 29, 2011 at 6:27 PM Post #2 of 7
Heya,

Thanks.

Can we get a frequency response graph?

Very best,
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 6, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #5 of 7
Still waiting for a response on the graph.

Thanks for the question, Buddhaa. We haven't tested those earphones yet, so I don't have an answer for you at this time. I haven't been able to find a seller here in the USA yet. I DO want to get my hands on them for testing, but I haven't been able to do that yet. Sorry for now. If/when I finally get an answer, I'll let you and everyone on here know what went down.

Sep 9, 2011 at 7:20 AM Post #6 of 7
What is the difference between the Comply and the ComplyPRO?

Sep 12, 2011 at 11:17 AM Post #7 of 7
The Pro site offers completely different tips for Professional (military, law enforcement, industrial, audiology) purposes, rather than consumer-oriented earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back