COMPLETE NEWBIE! HELP APPRECIATED!
Aug 31, 2013 at 4:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Basil wong

New Head-Fier
Hey Headfi forummers! COMPLETE NEWBIE here. I am having a huge dilemma as to whether I should get rockit sounds r 50 or vsonic gr07 mkII or bass edition! Would someone tell me which is better or more suitable for a guy who listens to pop (imagine dragons Bruno Mars bla bla basically all the hit pop songs now) club music by Swedish house mafia or equivalent and rock songs by the cab, one republic, the script K pop works for me too.
I really hope you guys can help me with layman terms so that I can understand them. I have read tons and tons of reviews and discussion thread before gathering my courage to post this and risk looking like a retard. I have got no idea what the reviews are saying (analytical, too polite whatsoever)
Really would appreciate the help! Thanks!

Aug 31, 2013 at 10:05 AM Post #2 of 5
Hello!

Welcome to Head-Fi! Do you have any specific budget? And where do you live at(country)? It will be helpful for us as different country have different prices on headphones xD

At the moment, I say look into Ultimate Ears UE4000, Sony MDR-V6, and Sennheiser HD439 for full-size headphones not sure about IEM thought.

Here's a useful link for you to understand the terms we used in reviewing headphones: http://www.head-fi.org/t/220770/describing-sound-a-glossary

Hope it helps!
Billson :)

Aug 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
Hello!

Welcome to Head-Fi! Do you have any specific budget? And where do you live at(country)? It will be helpful for us as different country have different prices on headphones xD

Agree'd although the Ath a900x is a cheap can so if you live state side give it a look! 

Aug 31, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #5 of 5
Hey! Actually, I only have two iems in mind now:vsonic gr07 mkII or bass edition
Or rockit sounds r 50
I need help with making a decision between those two

Never tried any of those mentioned but I have experience with the XBA-1 and A-Jays 2 they both sound awesome for the price!

Billson :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back