Competitors for the Behringer UCA 202 during 2015-16?
Dec 10, 2015 at 7:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

bolmeteus

100+ Head-Fier
This DAC really needs a proper review and comparison against current lineup of cheap DACs within 50$.
Is anyone willing to provide it? Many people have asked me to compare the Fiio D03k to the 202s. I have failed to do so because I do not own the 03k. Any help would be appreciated. If there is already a proper thread in headfi answering my questions, would you kindly give me the link? I am also willing to delete this thread if the moderators think it is appropriate.  

Dec 14, 2015 at 10:58 AM Post #2 of 3
The 202 has been around for awhile.  I've got one I use when I need to digitize something  "into" the PC.  It's just basically a cheap USB soundcard for computers.  I don't regard it as a serious dac for music listening, though.

Dec 21, 2015 at 12:50 AM Post #3 of 3
  The 202 has been around for awhile.  I've got one I use when I need to digitize something  "into" the PC.  It's just basically a cheap USB soundcard for computers.  I don't regard it as a serious dac for music listening, though.

Ah, the 202 is my first DAC. So wanted to invest on something really cheap and see what are the improvements. I am quite happy with the soundstage and clarity it provides over onboard sound. What do you think a proper entry level desktop dac would be OK for me? Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back