*Comparison and Review* Magni/Modi vs O2/ODAC
May 19, 2017 at 9:15 AM Post #451 of 452
30 pages on this thread, half a day reading through it all...
Well, i'm not in the US, so that also helps in my decision of getting the ODAC separately and a kit for the O2 amp (got an old xbox 360 i'm repurposing as an external hub for quite a few things, and the O2 will be built inside).

Oct 22, 2017 at 1:59 AM Post #452 of 452
30 pages on this thread, half a day reading through it all...
Well, i'm not in the US, so that also helps in my decision of getting the ODAC separately and a kit for the O2 amp (got an old xbox 360 i'm repurposing as an external hub for quite a few things, and the O2 will be built inside).

I thought of sharing my buying experience with Mayflower Electronics. Not professonal at all. I placed an order and 5 min after decided to cancel it but no option online. Hence sent many rnails but they still shipped the product. And i received a wrong item and sent it back. They still chaged 15% re stocking + shipping costs. Paid 299.94 refunded 229.99. During this time, the communication was very bad. They sounded rude and does not care about customers at all. This was my first and last time buy with Mayflower. I should have opted JDS Labs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back