Comparing the Mini brigade
Aug 9, 2005 at 7:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

fappar

100+ Head-Fier
Archos G-Mini, Ipod Mini, Zen Micro, and a slew of other products offering rougly the same things.

Where can i find a nice comparison? Maybe a site with reviews of various models, or even better- One large article comparing many.

thanks

Aug 9, 2005 at 8:37 AM Post #3 of 4
Ask me away... I've owned: iPod mini(s), Rio Carbon, iRiver H10, Creative Zen Micro, and the Olympus m:robe MR-100. Only one I haven't tried is the micro-hd Archos, but I own the Gmini400 so I'll vouch for Archos.

Hehe.. my manager at Best Buy is real nice about me 'borrowing' the display models. =D

Aug 9, 2005 at 5:23 PM Post #4 of 4
You can find general specs everywhere (at the very least at the manufacturer's sites), but I think your best bet is to ask about specific features and benefits of the players you like most from the members around here. There are many folks here that frequent the DAPreview.net boards and I would like to say that if you posed a DAP related question someone around the Head-fi boards would have a pretty solid answer for you. I, myself, own or have owned the Archos XS200, Ipod mini, Rio Carbon, Rio Pearl, and the Samsung YH820.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back