commercial of the year so far
Aug 31, 2008 at 5:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

YiddishHamburgla

100+ Head-Fier
Funniest commercials I have seen all year long

New Swiffer commercials (Baby Come Back)
The swiffer commercials rock. Easily the funniest commercials I have seen all year long. They really should have saved these for the Super Bowl. They are better than all the Super Bowl commercials from last year. Nice work Swiffer. I can’t stop laughing.

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Aug 31, 2008 at 6:27 PM Post #4 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiddishHamburgla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Funniest commercials I have seen all year long

embedding youtube in HeadFi is a simple matter of enclosing the Video ID in YouTube markup code

[YOUTUBE]wtmPdK8ilCU[/YOUTUBE]

|
|
|
V

Aug 31, 2008 at 6:30 PM Post #5 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not bad, but the best commercial is easily:

YouTube - Mr T Snickers commercial

biggrin.gif

Aug 31, 2008 at 7:11 PM Post #8 of 27
What about the Geico Caveman commercials? My family cracks up each time we see those. The one with Billie Jean King? Scoreboard!

Aug 31, 2008 at 7:13 PM Post #9 of 27

Ive never played WoW but that advert makes me laugh.

Aug 31, 2008 at 7:44 PM Post #10 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What about the Geico Caveman commercials? My family cracks up each time we see those. The one with Billie Jean King? Scoreboard!

i love the song that plays in that one caveman commerical when he is walking in what looks like an airport terminal. the electronic song. so catchy.

Aug 31, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #11 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiddishHamburgla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i love the song that plays in that one caveman commerical when he is walking in what looks like an airport terminal. the electronic song. so catchy.

You might enjoy yourself some Royksopp / Melody AM / Remind Me then.

Aug 31, 2008 at 8:50 PM Post #12 of 27
type ; bring on the trumpet
into youtube search for the most insane advert for confectionary ever seen in UK lol

Aug 31, 2008 at 9:00 PM Post #13 of 27
Not this year but still funny looking back on it now.

"Lets go around back where we can't see'm." Hahaha!

Commercials these days.. bleh. Just a lot of it. All it amounts to is background noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back