Coming to you in San Francisco for the Meetup!
Jul 16, 2015 at 7:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Sound Blaster

Member of the Trade: Creative Labs

We are bringing our big guns to the upcoming Head-Fi Meetup right into San Francisco.

Some of you might have experienced our biggest, baddest, and boldest Sound Blaster X7 and Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition with its 1 ohm impedance output. This time, we are showcasing our EMU XM7 high performance bookshelf speakers as part of the line up! 

In addition, we are also showcasing our acclaimed Sound Blaster E-Series USB DAC & Headphone Amplifiers to tease your ears, as well as our Creative Aurvana series and our amazing Sound blaster Z-series sound cards to round off the event. 

To celebrate our participation in the San Francisco Meetup, we are having a special promo code for your guys to purchase our Sound Blaster products showcased in the Meetup, at a special price.

Please note that this promo code is only valid for purchases through http://us.creative.com/ and only valid from 18th – 23rd July.

20% off the Sound Blaster line-up below! 

Simply use  “SANFRANCISCO" upon checkout 

Take 20% off for these products
  1. Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition
  2. Sound Blaster X7
  3. E-MU XM7
  4. Sound Blaster E5
  5. Sound Blaster E3
  6. Sound Blaster E1
  7. Sound Blaster ZxR
  8. Sound Blaster Zx
  9. Sound Blaster Z
  10. Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3+
  11. Creative Aurvana In-Ear 2+
  12. Creative Aurvana Live! 2
  13. Creative T40 Series II

Jul 16, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #2 of 7
I remember wanting to listen to the XM7 speakers at Canjam, but the room surroundings made it pretty difficult. Looking forward to spending some time with some Creative products this weekend.

Jul 16, 2015 at 8:46 PM Post #3 of 7
cool stuff always liked SB..

Jul 18, 2015 at 2:13 AM Post #4 of 7
  I remember wanting to listen to the XM7 speakers at Canjam, but the room surroundings made it pretty difficult. Looking forward to spending some time with some Creative products this weekend.

See you around Daniel! :wink:

Jul 23, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #6 of 7
  What's going on with the shipping? I ordered on 19th but still haven't shipped as of today...

Hey @sovereignty68, sorry for the delay. I believe you have received my reply via PM. If you require any other assistance, please do not hesitate to reply me via PM.

Thanks!
Lucas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back