Coming soon R70X Comparisons against AKG612, 712, 702, and Beyers 990s
Oct 13, 2015 at 8:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Tomkat85

Head-Fier

Sincere apologies, moderators - if I seem to take up space in the wrong section for now; but I really do feel the need to showcase these just as a coming soon, at least until I can gain enough posts (15) as per to your criteria :).

A humble hello to head-fiers, I've just recently joined as a newbie (however have been a long time reader since the last 8 years), thought I'd let everyone know that on Monday afternoon here in down under Perth, Western Australia I've had a marvelous once a life time opportunity to listen to the R70X and compared it against:

1. AKG612
  2. AKG702
  3. AKG712
  4. And Beyerdynamic DT990 250ohms

Phew, took quite a while :) to listen through these and to write an indepth impressions of each! Whilst I *technically* have completed my write up unfortunately I wish I could start a new thread; although the forum rules prevents me from doing so until I have made 15 posts in total. So hopefully in good faith until I've reached this number I'll be able to post my impressions.

It's weird that now that I'm able to post a picture! But still I am yet able to be granted permissions to create a separate thread under Headphone Full Size.

Regards

Tomkat85. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back