Comfortable in-ear headphones
Jan 16, 2014 at 3:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ommp

New Head-Fier
Hi All!

I am looking for a comfortable new pair of in-ear headphones in the price range of 100-150$.

At the moment I have the bose-ie but the cable is falling apart.

Actually I wanted some bluetooth headphones so I ordered the 'jaybird bluebuds x'. The sound quality was ok but the fit was horrible, they hurt and fell out all the time. The size was also too big. At the moment I don't think there is a suitable bluetooth in-ear headphone for me.

I am one of those guys who always struggle with the fit of the in-ears. All this 'bubble' in-ears fall instantly out of my ear or hurt.

The easiest way would be to go with the bose ie2, but the sound quality is not the best for the price.

Do you have any suggestions for me who fit as good as the bose ones?

I listen mostly to rock and pop and some hiphop and dj stuff. I also use them to watch movies.

Thanks a lot!

Jan 16, 2014 at 3:06 PM Post #2 of 5
  Hi All!

I am looking for a comfortable new pair of in-ear headphones in the price range of 100-150$.

At the moment I have the bose-ie but the cable is falling apart.

Actually I wanted some bluetooth headphones so I ordered the 'jaybird bluebuds x'. The sound quality was ok but the fit was horrible, they hurt and fell out all the time. The size was also too big. At the moment I don't think there is a suitable bluetooth in-ear headphone for me.

I am one of those guys who always struggle with the fit of the in-ears. All this 'bubble' in-ears fall instantly out of my ear or hurt.

The easiest way would be to go with the bose ie2, but the sound quality is not the best for the price.

Do you have any suggestions for me who fit as good as the bose ones?

I listen mostly to rock and pop and some hiphop and dj stuff. I also use them to watch movies.

Thanks a lot!

I have the Bose Mie2i headset and they are the most comfortable in ear headphones I have ever used.  My right cable near the speaker is cracking and I gave bose a call.  They told me that they would sell me a new pair for 65 dollars..  I am considering it because to me they sound pretty nice but the biggest advantage they have over the competition is the comfort.  You cant beat them.

I actually like the sound quality of the Klipsch S4i's better but they are not comfortable.  I am looking for an adapter so i could use the bose in ear gels, but havent found one yet.  

I would like to try the following headsets

Sennheiser Adidas CX 680i

Sennheiser CX 685

Id like to carry around my Denon AHD2000's but they are not the most portable..

Jan 16, 2014 at 8:21 PM Post #5 of 5
  I have the Bose Mie2i headset and they are the most comfortable in ear headphones I have ever used.  My right cable near the speaker is cracking and I gave bose a call.  They told me that they would sell me a new pair for 65 dollars..  I am considering it because to me they sound pretty nice but the biggest advantage they have over the competition is the comfort.  You cant beat them.

I actually like the sound quality of the Klipsch S4i's better but they are not comfortable.  I am looking for an adapter so i could use the bose in ear gels, but havent found one yet.  

I would like to try the following headsets

Sennheiser Adidas CX 680i

Sennheiser CX 685

Id like to carry around my Denon AHD2000's but they are not the most portable..

Ok, that's what I was afraid of that the bose can't be beaten in comfort...

The Shure look interesting but I don't want sound isolation when I'm on the streets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back