Comfortable but sound isolating IEMS?
Apr 9, 2015 at 3:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

rlynch

New Head-Fier
Hey guys. I haven't been very active in the hi-fi area lately. I used to be up with all the new headphones and all that but I have become more involved with other things recently. I have some Audio-Technica M50s that i've had for 3 years and they are great but I don't want to wear them around campus and stuff or while exercising. I had the Ultimate Ears Triple-Fi 10s for a week or two but they just never fit in my ears right so I ended up trading them for some Klipsch Custom 3s that I liked a lot but that seem to have broken (the filter got pushed too far into the casing and the sound doesn't come through the nozzle). I also didn't like how sweaty they made my ears and that I could only wear them for about a hour at a time before it became uncomfortable. I am looking for some new IEMs around 100 to 200 dollars that can be worn for long periods of time without discomfort. To be honest I kind of prefer a more bass heavy sound signature because I listen to a lot of electronic music but I don't want to sacrifice any other sound signatures either. What do you think are some good options for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back