Come back Spareribs
Dec 6, 2016 at 4:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

JustinBieber

100+ Head-Fier
It has been almost three months since Spareribs has posted here. Really, the only reason why I visit this sub-forum (and headfi in general) is because of Spareribs. My friend and I used to read his posts every morning on the school computers before starting our film class. 

Unfortunately, I have mostly used Headfi and meetups as a chance to meet new gear, not new people. Ultimately, I have tried a billion headphones and have reached an endgame setup with the Stax SR-009 so I really don't see a need to continue using Headfi very much. Spareribs' is probably the only person that can keep me coming back to this site daily.

I hope you are okay Spareribs. I (and many others) would love to see you come back. 

Dec 9, 2016 at 2:50 PM Post #4 of 12
Maybe Spareribs was really Leonard Cohen?

Dec 10, 2016 at 1:41 AM Post #5 of 12
Nope, he's lurking in the backhround awaiting the right moment to assail us with his informative and helpful threads......    if, the mods would only let him......   
L3000.gif

Dec 10, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #6 of 12
Well, Spareribs is not banned...

You should post in his threads more often, just so you don't feel too withdrawn when he gets busy, as many do during the holidays. :wink:

May 6, 2017 at 5:12 AM Post #12 of 12
Bring back Spareribs............................................... goes well with boiled cabbage..... :ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back