Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread
Jul 29, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #1,593 of 3,325
why is that?

To get the fullest out of your player, always max out your players volume when amped, if not the max, then at least 80-90% until you hear distortion in sound.

Jul 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #1,594 of 3,325
Quote:
SkyBleu

I just wanted to pop in and say...Twinster...Your profile picture gives me the chills, man.

To be fair I should update my avatar because I no longer own a turntable but the music still flow in my veins. 
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 29, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #1,595 of 3,325
Some say set the amp to 38, some say 40.  I've tried both, mine is now set at 40.  Just don't try plugging in your iems to the C3 instead of the amp without first turning down the C3 volume.  
gs1000.gif
  Ouch.

Jul 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #1,596 of 3,325
I had to stop using iem's because they hurt my ears! I have slight tinnitus as well! Too many years of listening on full volume! On the plus side I can now feel when the volume is too loud and adjust it accordingly and I have now flipped 180 to prefering over ears to in ears. Will definitely pick up that cable, then get some new cans. I think this set-up deserves some £200+ headphones!

Jul 29, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #1,599 of 3,325
Quote:
I have a taste for Audio Technica headphones.  Also I need phones fit for a bass head! I was looking at the ath-ws99's

C3 + WS99 or AD900X sounds awesome. Even better when you throw include an amp such as the C&C BH or E12 into the mix.

Jul 29, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #1,601 of 3,325
Quote:
Enjoying my ES700 with the C3

I don't want to hear about your ES700 (because I don't have them, and I want them lol!)

Jul 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #1,603 of 3,325
Quote:
I have not miss my Beyerdynamic DT1350 ever since I received the ES700. In case you want to know 
size]

I was actually starting to like you. But now I just think that you are a very individual. 
size]

Seriously though? If so, that's pretty amazing for $110 headphones.

Jul 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #1,604 of 3,325
Yesterday connected my C3 to my computer via the USB cable and get the following message "You need to format the disk in drive H: before you can use it". I'm using a Sandisk Ultra 64 GB Micro SDXC formatted Fat32. I used a SD card adapter with my Laptop to prepare the card and can add music on it and the C3 as no problem so far. I bought a card reader yesterday that has a slot for Micro SDXC card but could not get the card detected. If I use the adaptor it worked fine.

Anyone getting similar result with their cards?

Thanks

Jul 30, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #1,605 of 3,325
Quote:
Yesterday connected my C3 to my computer via the USB cable and get the following message "You need to format the disk in drive H: before you can use it". I'm using a Sandisk Ultra 64 GB Micro SDXC formatted Fat32. I used a SD card adapter with my Laptop to prepare the card and can add music on it and the C3 as no problem so far. I bought a card reader yesterday that has a slot for Micro SDXC card but could not get the card detected. If I use the adaptor it worked fine.

Anyone getting similar result with their cards?

Thanks

Well, my 64gb sandisk turned to garbage like this. It was working fine in my phone and then when I put it in the C3 I started getting this message and I couldn't open the card even in card readers and other devices. Then I tried every possible program to format it as the message prompted but I couldn't and it just went to the trash. I know of other people who had issues with their 64gb sansdisk cards getting locked and becoming useless and I got it while it was relatively new on the market, so that was 90 bucks thrown away.
In the end I just went for two 32gb adata cards instead and I'm waiting for the adata 64gb micro sdxc cards to become available any day now - I definitely won't be buying any more junk from sandisk but I hope you resolve your issue even if you have to format the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back