Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread
Feb 17, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #736 of 3,325
Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!  I guess, on a small fishing boat, maybe a sippy cup would be best. There's an image for us all to savor.  :)

Edit:  I purchased my C&C BH from the 2nd link in eBay, the person in China, as opposed to the person in Hong Kong.  Perhaps that was a mistake?  Are Chinese days shorter than Western days?  :)

"i will post it today.

about 20-50days.

you can receive it thanks

[size=10pt] - szclever88"[/size]

Feb 19, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #737 of 3,325
Quote:
Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!  I guess, on a small fishing boat, maybe a sippy cup would be best. There's an image for us all to savor.  :)

Edit:  I purchased my C&C BH from the 2nd link in eBay, the person in China, as opposed to the person in Hong Kong.  Perhaps that was a mistake?  Are Chinese days shorter than Western days?  :)

"i will post it today.

about 20-50days.

you can receive it thanks

[size=10pt] - szclever88"[/size]

Hahahaha, I like how you added the smiley face to be subtle! 
tongue.gif

That's a heck of a lot of days to wait for, man. Hope it isn't a scam like my C3 purchase!

Feb 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #738 of 3,325
Hello all!

Remember a while back when the C3 some of us found for a really cheap price of around $40-$45 US?

Well, anyways, the item's listing was removed, which raised suspicion to some of us, and I just wanted to let you guys know that my refund has gone through. 

What I learnt from that? Like hellfire8888 had said a few weeks ago...

if you google taobao.com which is china largest online retail . The cheapest 4GB colorfly c3 is around RMB499 or USD 80 not including shipping.. This is too good to be true..

Feb 19, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #739 of 3,325
Hey Gintaras,
i dont like itunes as well, i'd do anything not to use it, only thing i like is the ability to get some nice free music on podcasts. i was using iTouch before coming to C3 and i was using this software SharePod
[size=15.454545021057129px]http://www.getsharepod.com/[/size]
to transfer stuff without itunes. mediamonkey is another popular alternative but i never used it. sharepod is pretty easy to use.

TrollDragon i have the same C3 pouch as yours in the picture hah. 

Feb 19, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #740 of 3,325
My seller seems to be on the up-and-up.  His feedback is positive, including sales of the same item.  I also paid about the same as the other one listed, so it wasn't a great bargain.  I just wonder if the difference lies in shipping from China as opposed to Hong Kong.  His site suggested: 
  1. [size=medium]What we used is Chinese EMS express, which may take around 7-15 days to arrive from the date of dispatch issued (This is for USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EU, Asian Countries.[/size]

Guess I'll have to wait and see.  

Feb 19, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #741 of 3,325
My seller seems to be on the up-and-up.  His feedback is positive, including sales of the same item.  I also paid about the same as the other one listed, so it wasn't a great bargain.  I just wonder if the difference lies in shipping from China as opposed to Hong Kong.  His site suggested: 

• [size=medium]What we used is [COLOR=FF0000]Chinese EMS express[/COLOR], which may take around 7-15 days to arrive from the date of dispatch issued (This is for USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EU, Asian Countries.[/size]

Guess I'll have to wait and see.  
You right. I was advised by Mistertao from who i ordered C3 that Chinese custom takes longer time to clear the item, so a bit of patience is recommendable.

Feb 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #743 of 3,325
+1 for Hong Kong nice and fast.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Feb 20, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #744 of 3,325
yes, Hong-Kong is faster but sometimes is also a bit more expensive compared to China.

btw, this is freaking funny but BH generated such a big fuzz on head-fi C&C thread and so many people rushed to order one for themselves that now poor Pollychen - a reputable seller of this amp on ebay - simply ran out of stock on this item.... bwahaha... what a remarkable marketing head-fi made for this little gizmo
biggrin.gif

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:47 AM Post #746 of 3,325
Got an email from my guy the 18th.  He was going to post it that day.  Just got an email today, the note says it was shipped today (the 21st).  So, some delay between when said and when done.  We'll see how long to arrive.  May not be able to give this one good feedback (my C3 arrived a day early, he got really good feedback).

Feb 21, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #747 of 3,325
The included wall charger which came in my package from bigbargainonline just blew up in the the power point, It made this massive all mighty pop noise and smoke started coming off it. Luckily the CK4 it was charging wasn't damaged. It looks like this for those to know in the future.

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #748 of 3,325
Wow nasty little piece of kit that is, good thing the CK4 is safe.
I never trust those $1 Chinese charger / adapters.

Lucky this time for sure!

Feb 22, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #749 of 3,325
H20, happily your CK4 was not affected. much agree with Trolldragon, i never use these cheap Chinese chargers. gladly i inherited a couple of good quality chargers from some older devices which do job nicely and are reliable.

btw, funnily enough iPhone charger adapter works fine via USB for C3 and else... i even use it to charge my Cowon S9 without any issue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back