Colorado meet interest?
Jun 13, 2011 at 9:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

clarinetman

500+ Head-Fier
Hey guys-- I was thinking, would anybody in the Colorado area be interested in meeting sometime this summer? I think I read somewhere along the line that Steve (Asr) would no longer be able to set up or attend these meets (please correct me if I'm wrong) so I decided that I might be able to take some initiative since they've been awesome the last couple of years.

So, who's interested? Which date/time specifically works for people? I'm free all summer since I'm on break from school. I'm thinking of renting a hotel room, but I'm not totally sure what the rates are; surely they vary from place to place. If I do end up renting a place, I'll probably have to charge a fee to help cover the price because I'm broke and don't have a job.

Please let me know!

~Alex

Jun 15, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #3 of 9
^^^ Brennan? Alright, sweet. Still have to see if there's any more interest... Anyone?

Jun 15, 2011 at 3:00 AM Post #4 of 9
Also remember RMAF in Denver in October is going to be a bit more important for Head-fi than it has been in the past due to no scheduled CanJam this year. Not saying not to have your own meet, just a reminder to all the Coloradoans... is that a word.. what do you call yourselves? Hah.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/556674/start-making-your-plans-for-2011-canjam-rmaf-rocky-mountain-audio-fest

Jun 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM Post #5 of 9
Clarinetman et al,

I've been working on setting up a Westone tour and Colorado Meet at the Westone factory in Colorado Springs.  I've got Rachelle at Westone onboard, as well as HeadphoneAddict (Larry).  It will be August 6th.  I'm going to post another thread about it with all the details.

I hope everyone who has expressed interest in this thread will consider coming out to the Springs on August 6th.

Thanks,

Harley.

P.S. BTW, Clarinetman, I appreciate your interest and initiative, and apologize if I've derailed your thread.  I've actually been working on this since RMAF last year, but it took this long to fall together.

Jun 22, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #6 of 9

Quote:
Clarinetman et al,

I've been working on setting up a Westone tour and Colorado Meet at the Westone factory in Colorado Springs.  I've got Rachelle at Westone onboard, as well as HeadphoneAddict (Larry).  It will be August 6th.  I'm going to post another thread about it with all the details.

I hope everyone who has expressed interest in this thread will consider coming out to the Springs on August 6th.

Thanks,

Harley.

P.S. BTW, Clarinetman, I appreciate your interest and initiative, and apologize if I've derailed your thread.  I've actually been working on this since RMAF last year, but it took this long to fall together.

Very cool! It might be cool if we set something up around that area. I'm still waiting for more interest, however.

Jun 23, 2011 at 3:03 AM Post #7 of 9

Quote:
Very cool! It might be cool if we set something up around that area. I'm still waiting for more interest, however.

It's already set up.  Westone is hosting it.

Jun 23, 2011 at 10:16 AM Post #8 of 9

Quote:
It's already set up.  Westone is hosting it.

Oh, nice! Haha okay, I apparently misunderstood. I'll try to be there, although I may have obligations.

Jun 23, 2011 at 5:58 PM Post #9 of 9

Quote:
Oh, nice! Haha okay, I apparently misunderstood. I'll try to be there, although I may have obligations.

No prob.  I hope you can make it.  If you decide you can, please post a message in the following thread so we can add you to the count...

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/559226/westone-tour-and-colorado-meet-august-6th-2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Back