College Kid Budget Headphones
Dec 19, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #33 of 40
Comfort could be an issue if you wear glasses. It can also be annoying if you want to reposition your glasses since they're clamped to your head. That's one of the reasons I prefer IEMs.

Quote:
Quick question before I buy these, if I wear glasses, will the RPHTF600's pinch my ears?

Dec 19, 2011 at 7:22 PM Post #34 of 40

Quote:
Quick question before I buy these, if I wear glasses, will the RPHTF600's pinch my ears?

Quote:
Comfort could be an issue if you wear glasses. It can also be annoying if you want to reposition your glasses since they're clamped to your head. That's one of the reasons I prefer IEMs.

LOL, it looks like you're back at square one :p  I do agree with Selenium though, over ears may be somewhat uncomfortable with glasses.  I do wear glasses for vision (in classrooms mainly), but can see enough to not use them.

Dec 19, 2011 at 7:36 PM Post #35 of 40
Not necessarily a deal-breaker, just something to consider. I had a pair of headphones once where when I wore them, due to the combination of the cup size and the length of my glasses "arms"(I don't know what they're called), the cup was always pressing right against the back of the arms, pushing my glasses away from my face. LOL

If you could try before you buy that would be best.

Dec 20, 2011 at 2:07 AM Post #36 of 40
I have the flexible metal type of glasses if that would help it be less annoying? How bad was it for you guys?

If it gets really annoying, I guess I'm leaning towards the dunu?..

Dec 20, 2011 at 2:48 AM Post #37 of 40
Hands down the Brainwavz M1's will be the perfect choice under $50. I gave a pair to a friend recently and he still loves them. They may not be headphones, but they are certainly some of the best budget IEM's available today.

Dec 20, 2011 at 2:46 PM Post #38 of 40
Have you looked at Koss PortaPros? They have the bass that it sounds like you are looking for, and they work well with glasses. They are, however, open, meaning they won't work well in a loud environment, and someone may slap you in the library if you put them on loud. And you can put all sorts of pads on them and what not.

I actually took out the drivers from mine, rewired them, Kramer modded them, and put them in an $8 Coby over ear headphone case.

Also you might look at those $8 over ear Cobys I mentioned. I mean they are cheap as hell but they sound decent for the price.

http://www.amazon.com/Coby-Folding-Stereo-Headphones-CV185/dp/B001U7YKVM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1324410338&sr=8-2

Dec 20, 2011 at 9:11 PM Post #39 of 40
I still would like to get the RPHTF's.

Like I said, I don't have thick glasses but rather the more flexible and thin glasses.

Their earpads look pretty big and just pushing my ears even with a good amount of pressure, it doesn't really annoy me so unless it squeezes really hard..?

Dec 22, 2011 at 2:16 AM Post #40 of 40
Another question about the RPHTF600's..

Do they have a good amount of bass? Because I just tried my friends pair of Skullcandy Hesh's and they had very little bass, at least for my taste..

Please tell me these have bass that you can actually feel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back