colds & viruses suck!
Feb 7, 2007 at 1:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Joshatdot

Headphoneus Supremus
Over the weekend I was feeling a tiny something starting to happen on sunday. Monday I felt it abit more, so I took 500mg vitamin C, and Airbourne..I felt ok that day.

Today I wake up to this chill & soar throat, and thick flem when coughing!

I been feeling chills and hot flashes all day, GOD THIS SUCKS!

At least my 2nd set of KSC75's arrived in the mail today.

Feb 8, 2007 at 12:13 AM Post #3 of 20
Sorry you feel bad, hope you feel better soon!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 8, 2007 at 5:16 AM Post #4 of 20
I know how you feel.I just got over a really bad stomach virus.Spent two days in bed puking my guts out and still feel kind of puny.

Feb 8, 2007 at 6:03 AM Post #5 of 20
thanks you guys (& gals), at least today I am not shivering and having cold & hot flashes. Just a fever, super runny nose, some coughing & flem. I think I have spent about $50 on various medicines & cold killing foods

Feb 11, 2007 at 2:28 PM Post #6 of 20
I feel almost normal today, but I still have a slight runny nose and slight sensitivity to cold tempatures, once in a while cough.

Feb 11, 2007 at 10:39 PM Post #10 of 20
we just had our final production last night which i had to get through with a fever and a REALLY bad throat. i think it was a 24 hour thing because i'm not shivering, but my throat is still killing me.

get better soon

Feb 12, 2007 at 1:05 AM Post #11 of 20
The best remedy for a cold I've found is fresh vegetable juice. I'm native american and am very prone to such viral infections as many natives are. I usually get a mild cold twice a year. Of course it might be placebo, but it seems that if I drink a glass of fresh carrot, ginger and apple juice every day I don't get sick nearly as much and I get better much faster. Usually in a few days.

Feb 12, 2007 at 2:24 AM Post #12 of 20
argh speaking of cold's, i just cought it from my sister about 2-3 days ago, and my older sister cought it from my younger sister around the same time -_-''

WHY ISNT THERE A CUREE!!! hahaha

Feb 12, 2007 at 2:32 AM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatMACHI /img/forum/go_quote.gif
argh speaking of cold's, i just cought it from my sister about 2-3 days ago, and my older sister cought it from my younger sister around the same time -_-''

WHY ISNT THERE A CUREE!!! hahaha

There is
cool.gif

Feb 12, 2007 at 2:33 AM Post #14 of 20
I just got over a stomach flu, cramps and runny poop
frown.gif
frown.gif
. No nausia thank goodness.

My kids are battling colds and sniffles right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back