Coke or Pepsi ???
Jul 28, 2003 at 1:47 AM Post #62 of 99
Quote:

Originally posted by Dusty Chalk
RC

Of the two choices, it depends on whether it's coming out of a can, bottle, tap, or 2 liter plastic thingy. Pepsi out of a can, Coca Cola out of a bottle.

I would like to get the syrup without the sweetener, so that I can try my own sweeteners, like Grenadine or honey.

Coke from a can is different. I prefer bottles.

I really gotta agree with the RC vote. I wish RC was in more places than the two grocery stores around here.

One odd cola I have been drinking lately is Arizona Soda Works "Relax" vitamin soda. It is chocolate cherry cola. It has Panax Ginseng, chamomile and valerian extract in it. I love it, my wife gags on it.
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2003 at 2:12 AM Post #63 of 99
I don't like either of those toilet bowl cleaning sodas, but I voted for Pepsi because they make Strawberry Melon Fruitworks .... mmmm heaven on earth! I also like Mountain Dew, preferably from cans. Bottles have a different taste, and if it's from a machine (ala the fast food joint where I work), it's way too gassy and sticky.

Jul 28, 2003 at 2:18 AM Post #64 of 99
i think they stopped selling mountain dew in this country, becuase i cant find it anywhere, it's a shame, i really liked it, and the radioactive colour of it.

but then i was also a wierd child who liked tab clear (another drink i dont think is availible here anymore)

Jul 28, 2003 at 7:02 AM Post #68 of 99
Quote:

Originally posted by Dweebgal
i think they stopped selling mountain dew in this country, becuase i cant find it anywhere

On a similar note, I think Pepsi did away with 7-Up (or was it Sprite?) and replaced it with "Sierra Mist".. I've yet to try Sierra Mist, though...

Jul 28, 2003 at 7:10 AM Post #69 of 99
Quote:

Originally posted by vwap
On a similar note, I think Pepsi did away with 7-Up (or was it Sprite?) and replaced it with "Sierra Mist".. I've yet to try Sierra Mist, though...

Sell some land when it is low tide!

Peter.

Jul 28, 2003 at 1:18 PM Post #70 of 99
7 Up is it's own brand, owned by the 7Up Dr Pepper company.
Sprite is a Coca Cola brand. 7 Up Dr Pepper used to use Pepsi Co as a distributer and bottler of their products in some areas, up until last year, when they decided to go it alone and ended the deal with PepsiCo.
Sierra Mist, is a name I have heard but know nothing about.

Jul 28, 2003 at 1:48 PM Post #71 of 99
Coke... because im worth it
wink.gif

Pepsi is just to sugery.

Jul 28, 2003 at 5:17 PM Post #73 of 99
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
Coke from a can is different. I prefer bottles.

I really gotta agree with the RC vote. I wish RC was in more places than the two grocery stores around here.

One odd cola I have been drinking lately is Arizona Soda Works "Relax" vitamin soda. It is chocolate cherry cola. It has Panax Ginseng, chamomile and valerian extract in it. I love it, my wife gags on it.
biggrin.gif

Coke in bottles here too.

That reminds me though, Arizona used to have a "Chocolate Covered Cherries" flavored soda. Man I LOVED that stuff but I think they did away with it. They used to have a whole bunch of soda flavors but I think they've downsized the selection.

Jul 28, 2003 at 6:54 PM Post #75 of 99
Cherry coke is the best, followed by vanilla, classic, diet, diet with vanilla, diet with lemon, and then caffeine free diet (in that order of preference)

Pepsi comes about 200 pages after that last
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back