Coffee Mug
Jul 4, 2007 at 3:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

lextek

Headphoneus Supremus
I went your site to order your super, cool coffe mug. A mere $ 4.95. Shipping was $10.00. T say the least I didn't order the mug. I'll wait for the Wheatfield II and maybe I can combine shipping.
mad.gif

Jul 4, 2007 at 3:32 AM Post #2 of 5
Um.... they were giving them out at nearly every meet i went to this past year.

Jul 5, 2007 at 9:23 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by lextek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I went your site to order your super, cool coffe mug. A mere $ 4.95. Shipping was $10.00. T say the least I didn't order the mug. I'll wait for the Wheatfield II and maybe I can combine shipping.
mad.gif

We're working on more automation, but it's one of those convergence things where switching to the latest version of of our bookkeeping system is what we have to do first. Untill we get that stuff together ($10 is about what it costs to ship an empty order---in fact, it's probably a bit more) our shipping cost will be higher than the big---and vastly automated---places. Sorry,
mad.gif
, me too. We just have to keep growing to be able to afford to make the complex changes to shave costs.

Lemme know when you order your HA2 and I'll be sure to get a mug in there for you ... pause ... man, can't wait til that happens cuz that means I'll have one on my desk.
eggosmile.gif

Jul 9, 2007 at 1:41 AM Post #5 of 5
This is a sensitive topic for me. I ordered a mug and bunch of other doodads to fill out an order for a Microwrap which otherwise would have been $30 shipping to Canada on a $30 wrap.

The sensitive part of the topic is that my Chairman and CEO alternated stealing my Headroom mug for their coffee. I had to call them out on it. I still have a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back