[CLOSED] the best TOTL hybrids and dynamics IEMs AK T8ie,Tral.1plus2,DN-2002
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2016 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

RuFrost

1000+ Head-Fier
"the best TOTL hybrids and dynamics IEMs AK T8ie,Tral.1plus2,DN-2002"

Basically, I want to hear your opinion guys on the new models in comparison to each other of (referensless, professionless, pure armatureless) IEMS OR about your preferences between them.
What soundsignature fits you the most among them? What is the most pleasurable iems in long-term sessions you have experienced?
I completely dislike reference, natural, lifeless sound (Kxx, JH XX, Uxx and so on).
So I'm on the side of musicality and considering hybrids, dynamics and interested in other technologies like in Audeze iSINE20.
In my opinion,
a) first generation which qualifies for mine taste are:
XBA-Z5, K3003i and ie800.
b) second generation of sound's pleasure and quality are:
AK t8IE v1....but what more can we put here?

There are few new potential TOTL iems that caught my highest attention:

1) Beyerdynamic AK T8 ie (my top interest is V2)
2) Audeze iSINE20
3) Campfire Audio Andromeda (I have heard it is the most dynamic-like sounding armature; this is why I EXCEPTIONALLY included it)
4) Dunu DN-2002
5) Tralucent 1plus2 (v2.2 - last version?)
6) feel free to add your versions (Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV? Dita?)

P.S: DO NOT MENTION REFERENCE, PURE ARMATURE, MODELS MADE FOR PROFESSIONAL MUSICIANS ON STAGE.NO CIEMS ALSO - UNIVERSAL ONLY.
This thread is about the best HYBRIDS and Dynamic universal iems available on the market currently.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #2 of 5
So, it looks like we're leaving out the Custom IEM's?  I can't speak on any of those yet, but I will for the iSine shortly (I hope).  The issue is that there are SO, SO many good phones out there and they all sound different.  However, some others that would be on my personal list.  Universals, in no particular order:
  1. K10U (probably not for me, though, as it is too balanced without enough bass to make it exciting for all my beat-heavy music).
  2. 1964 Adel 12U
  3. Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV
  4. I just got the FLC8S, which I'm extremely pleased with and competes or beats ones in higher price range; so great value for consideration there.  I'd go for the FLC over the DN-2002, personally
  5. I agree with the T8ie, 1Plus2; they ought to be on the list.
  6. Haven't heard the iSine's yet, but they'll be a great value as well.
  7. Empire Ears Zeus
  8. FAD Lab 1 and/or F7200 (I have a soft spot for FAD sound)
  9. Earsonics Velvet

CIEMs:
  1. SE5
  2. W500
  3. Empire Ears Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back