Closed, neutral, accurate sound stage, under 200
Feb 20, 2016 at 4:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Gully

Head-Fier
Looking for something to play competitive video games so i need positional accuracy, probably meaning an accurate soundstage.

I also want a neutral sound, i like to rap for fun, and having a neutral headphone for monitoring also, would be nice. I imagine that neutrality probably doesn't take much from positional accuracy so yeah.

Anything headphone that looks relatively clean. 

I was looking at the sound magic hp150s, but I've seen somewhere that the sound stage may be fake due to echoing or something... i just wanted to either confirm or find a better option before purchasing

Thanks for reading, please leave any suggestions you may have, including helpful advice and or other headphones.

Don't be afraid to leave slightly higher priced suggestions, if its worth a bang for the buck since i am looking for a durable set, that will last me.

Feb 20, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #2 of 4
  Looking for something to play competitive video games so i need positional accuracy, probably meaning an accurate soundstage.

I also want a neutral sound, i like to rap for fun, and having a neutral headphone for monitoring also, would be nice. I imagine that neutrality probably doesn't take much from positional accuracy so yeah.

Anything headphone that looks relatively clean. 

I was looking at the sound magic hp150s, but I've seen somewhere that the sound stage may be fake due to echoing or something... i just wanted to either confirm or find a better option before purchasing

Thanks for reading, please leave any suggestions you may have, including helpful advice and or other headphones.

Don't be afraid to leave slightly higher priced suggestions, if its worth a bang for the buck since i am looking for a durable set, that will last me.

I hadn't heard about what you are describing about the HP150. Do you by any chance have a reference to an article or something so I might read about it? Thanks.

Feb 20, 2016 at 7:16 PM Post #3 of 4
I hadn't heard about what you are describing about the HP150. Do you by any chance have a reference to an article or something so I might read about it? Thanks.

It was a comment on 1 of the dozens of forums.. it would be really hard to find.. i just wanted some kind of comfirmation ir denial of any experiemces with this topic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back