Closed-Koss giveaway. The fabled A250 -closed
Apr 8, 2007 at 11:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 143

smeggy

Member of the Trade: ThunderpantsTP1
With the aid of my wifes amazing randome munber choosing skills, the winner is...

[size=x-large]chesebert[/size]

Congrats dude
biggrin.gif

Ok guys 'n' gals, this is the stupendously awesome Koss A250 up for grabs. They're black, They're hot and they're sexy... and not even broken in yet! I got these when Koss was dumping excess stocks for the princely sum of $35 on fleabay. There weren't many available and were snapped up rapidly. I have too many good cans already and these are just itching for more luvvins than I can give them so here they are.
cool.gif

Pics....

a250aou0.jpg

a250bsl9.jpg

To enter, just add yourself to the thread and a totally random selection will be made on Sunday 15th. These aren't the pinnacle of Head-fidom but they are a damn nice set of budget cans, especially at the price offered
wink.gif
They come with a big/small jack adapter.

To read more, visit this thread to see how truly cool they are.

Those also entering for the 'Arcam DiVA' thread, if you put yourself down for this too but want out to better your chances there, I'll discount you from the running if you edit your post. I know which of these two prizes I'd rather win
biggrin.gif

Apr 8, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #4 of 143
Piuuu (can we make this end after the Diva! giveaway and add a term that says that the diva winner cannot win this?, well If not, remove me now I'm gonna play all my chances on that 'un
biggrin.gif
)

Apr 9, 2007 at 12:00 AM Post #5 of 143
Count me in

Apr 9, 2007 at 12:12 AM Post #8 of 143
count me in

Apr 9, 2007 at 12:20 AM Post #12 of 143
Me want Koss headphone.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back