Closed Headphones for office
Feb 2, 2017 at 10:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

juancubo

New Head-Fier
Hi,
i´m looking for a headphones to replace my IEMs, when i use this for more than 2-3h my ear really hurt, i have tried with several options and all of them hurts me, even with foam.
So, i decided to replace them for a closed one cans, M50x or DT770 are my option, but would be great if i can find  something more discreet as pads are too big and don´t want to look too "extravagant"

My budget is 150-200$

Thanks,
Regards

Feb 2, 2017 at 10:12 PM Post #2 of 5
  Hi,
i´m looking for a headphones to replace my IEMs, when i use this for more than 2-3h my ear really hurt, i have tried with several options and all of them hurts me, even with foam.
So, i decided to replace them for a closed one cans, M50x or DT770 are my option, but would be great if i can find  something more discreet as pads are too big and don´t want to look too "extravagant"

My budget is 150-200$

Thanks,
Regards

I'd suggest an AKG but the pads are on the large side maybe for you. You might check out a SoundMAGIC HP150 or an NAD HP50--both are terrific headphones in your price range. If you want to spend less, say around $100, I would recommend a Kingston Hyper X Cloud. One of the best under-$100 headphones out there.

Feb 3, 2017 at 6:05 AM Post #4 of 5
  I'd suggest an AKG but the pads are on the large side maybe for you. You might check out a SoundMAGIC HP150 or an NAD HP50--both are terrific headphones in your price range. If you want to spend less, say around $100, I would recommend a Kingston Hyper X Cloud. One of the best under-$100 headphones out there.

Check out the Sennheiser momentum If you do not mind getting a used pair you can get the original version for less than $100 on eBay

Thanks for your recommendation, i´m going to connect the cans to a small Hifiman EF2C headphone amp.
Do you know any good headphone with headband behind the neck?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back