[CLOSED] Chesky Records Singer-Songwriter Voting Day 4
Aug 20, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #17 of 20
Man this is a tough choice.  Molly's song seems to fit right in with the type of music Chesky typically records.  But as a song I loved Lawrence's song.  It had soul and groove and reminded me of something Michael McDonald or Kenny Loggins might have done similar to some of the songs on Outside the Redwood.  Kenny's live disc.  If Lawrence's other music is like this I would buy the disc.  I might buy Molly's also but it would be more for audiophile purposes.  If that makes any sense.  I'm voting for Laurence

Aug 20, 2015 at 11:47 PM Post #18 of 20
I took a surf through several other youtubes from Molly and Lawrence. Voting only on the two vids provided here by Chesky, Molly is the winner, but in an extended comparison, Lawrence is the better performer with a more dynamic presentation, crisper enunciation, and tighter lyrics.

Sep 1, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #19 of 20
Thank you so much to everyone for all the kindness and support.  I really appreciate it.  Please feel free to help yourself to the singles from my newest album, "Wildwood Bride," as a token of thanks.   http://noisetrade.com/mollypintomadigan/wildwood-bride

I'm so grateful to have had this opportunity, I want to congratulate all the contestants (and Korbe Canida on the win)!

<3 Molly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back