Closed back headphones needed!
Jul 31, 2013 at 2:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Zplin

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone it’s my first post to this forum and I’m looking for a pair of headphone.

• Location : I will use my headphone 70% of the time to listen music on my laptop (asus g73) in my apartment where i’m not alone so I want a closed back headphones. The rest of the time I will use them on the go with my Ipod nano(I've got no ampli), on my longboard or bike and at the university (so a rugged pair will be a must).
  • Budget: I could stretch to 250 $ max
  • Music: I listen of everything but mainly Rap, punk, rock, dubstep. I like to have some bass, but I use often my headphones for watching movies.
  • For the moment I have the Phillips Stretch TR55LX

For now I can think of the Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 32, Beyerdynamic custom one pro, the ultrasone HFI-780 Sony MDR-1R, Denon AH-D1100 and the Philips uptown. If you have other suggestion it will be really appreciated!

Oh, I almost forget, I have glasses, if you have some idea of headphones that are more comfy and forgiving.

Jul 31, 2013 at 7:55 AM Post #3 of 4
Nice idea, thanks!

From what i've read this is the list that I have at this moment.

AKG K271 MK2
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 (With a Fii0 E7 maybe...)
Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro
Ultrasone HFI 580 
AKG K550

If needed I could buy an portable ampli if my price tag is kept.

Aug 3, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #4 of 4
Hey, I need some help, I can't decide between the AKG K271 MKII and the Beyer DT770 pro 80ohms. I will also buy the Fiio E07K for amp/dac. 

So for my listening habit, which one is the best. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back