Clip VS Fuze SQ, yes or not
May 23, 2009 at 12:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

namiSWAN

Banned
so after i decide to sell the sansa express to a good friend ,beliwe he will like it , i think to buy the 8GB Clip , but after check the price of the Fuze it was alomoust the same ,+ you get 24hr playbeck ,insted of 15hr of Clip, so i know the Fuze has the same sound ship as the Clip, bud does the SQ is still as good as Clip? and i kind of like the Album art thing
smily_headphones1.gif
+ you get a nice fake leather case ,do yo ? so waht you think? buy the 8GB Fuze ? or ?

May 23, 2009 at 12:51 PM Post #2 of 14
Take a look at this review from ABi. Plenty of info about the Fuze, and the reviewer equates it to the Clip, sound-quality wise.

May 23, 2009 at 2:40 PM Post #3 of 14
thx for the link , and does fuze go good for sport gym? coz im gonna start from next weak or so, go to gym ,and i know many people there use mp3 players ,
headphones a got alrady , my loveble PX100
smily_headphones1.gif
, do you think it will be good setup ?

May 23, 2009 at 3:18 PM Post #4 of 14
I think the Clip is much better suited for the gym, at least for me, because it is easy to clip to a shirt sleeve or any other clothing edge and so small and light. The Fuze must be pocketed.

Sound quality wise I haven't compared the two (maybe some day, but no time since I got the Clip, and I have different music on both players). I know I prefer listening to my Fuze via E5 than direct HP out to my IE8, but for the gym I use my NE-7, which doesn't benefit from the E5 IMO.

The Fuze case is not fake leather but a fake velor or some other soft cloth, I really don't know my fabrics.

May 23, 2009 at 3:35 PM Post #5 of 14
every Fuze came with the case ? I'm asking ,just coz not every review mentioned that,
anyway, the size of Fuze is like only 1/3 biger than the Clip ,so it not big at all ,somelike nano 3G
smily_headphones1.gif
, what if i'll just tuck the Fuze in my pocket with the case, will it be comfy?
I just heve believe that the bigger player is more powerfull and better in some way
smily_headphones1.gif
, I have once the old Creative ZEN Touch 20GB model ,it was a really good one ,gave it to my cousune
smily_headphones1.gif
,the clip in silver not loock cheap at all, but if the price almoust the same ,
the Fuze price is more about 1/4 of the clip ,and I think better battery time + colour screen and expantion slot ,Album art is nice futures for that price ,Is some body here use Ipod classic or some older big size player at gym? ...or ill just buy armbend from ebay, that make the work i think, is it ?

May 23, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #7 of 14
so that leather or something ? just curious , if it come standart with all Fuze ,
ohh and I believe the v2 revision must be all 8GB like the Clip?
And as I mentioned before , it is small ,about size of nano 3G
smily_headphones1.gif

Still even if i'll buy ,it will be only silver one ..coz hide sraches and fingerprints ,LOL if it have a white scroll whell, and no sansa logo ,i'll think it an ipod in silver ><

May 23, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #8 of 14
the case thing is some kinda of fabric.. not leather... not all 8 gigs are v2, i have an 8 gig fuze and it's v1. the wheel actually is a wheel and it spins.

May 23, 2009 at 11:57 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Fuze case is not fake leather but a fake velor or some other soft cloth, I really don't know my fabrics.

Maybe felt.

May 24, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #10 of 14
ok , but all models of the Fuze came whit it ?
and about the v2, can a know what rev , without open the box ?
or it not something that meke any difference ? only hardware ,still get v2 is better ?

May 26, 2009 at 2:43 AM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by namiSWAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok , but all models of the Fuze came whit it ?
and about the v2, can a know what rev , without open the box ?
or it not something that meke any difference ? only hardware ,still get v2 is better ?

There's no way to know without opening the box and checking the unit to see which firmware version it's currently running.

May 27, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #13 of 14
I'd say definitely get the Fuze. I had one but I lost it but I had it for a good year and a half. I wouldn't get the clip because the music navigation is clicks over and over again while
the Fuze has a wheel. It sounds great and has decent battery life.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back