clip+ sd card issues
Feb 12, 2011 at 12:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Hellrzr

New Head-Fier
I recently purchased a clip+ and a 32gb micro sd card and then proceded to rockbox the clip+. Sadly, the sd card is not recognized at all. No music is imported into the database. I reads songs off the player itself just fine. Oddly enough the regular sansa firmware reads/plays all the info off the card just fine. It's just dragged + dropped onto the card through an micro--->regular sd adapter then to my laptop. Any ideas? 

Feb 12, 2011 at 12:26 AM Post #2 of 4
I just inserted a new micro card into my new clip plus that is rocket boxed and it recognized it.  On my mac it showed up as a separate drive and I simply copied music onto it no problem.  Did you reboot your clip?

Feb 12, 2011 at 3:30 AM Post #3 of 4
Yeah, actually. A bunch of times. Maybe I will re-format everything. Re-rock box the clip and start over. When transferring over usb did you have to boot into the sansa firmware or does rockbox have one? I couldn't seem to have it connect via usb while booted into rockbox. 

Feb 13, 2011 at 7:26 AM Post #4 of 4
Try with the Clip + off and connect directly to the laptop with the 32GB card in and see if that works.

I just tried connecting the Clip + when turned on, RockBoxed, and my computer didn't recognize it.  I then turned it off and it popped right up.

James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back