Clicking problem of NuForce NE-7M >:(
Jul 24, 2009 at 5:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

redsosis

New Head-Fier
I got this new IEM for a couple day.
When I plug this NuForce NE-7M inside my ear, it's sound like clicking of plastic.
And sometimes its difficult to get the right sound, still clicking for a second until I fix it by pulling or pushing the earphone.
I think the click is from the membrane of the driver.

Is it normal to you, guys?
Or its just me?
Should I send back it to get fixed/reclaim?

Jul 24, 2009 at 6:39 PM Post #3 of 10
That happens with one of mine. The click only happens when I put the earphone in. After that, no air pressure is being put on the driver so it stops. It doesn't seem to affect the sound.

If yours is more severe than mine, I would get a new pair.

Jul 24, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #5 of 10
So maybe you can edit the title of your original post to say "Problem with Ne-7M Solved..."

Jul 24, 2009 at 9:18 PM Post #6 of 10
But i don't like the medium tips..... its poor of bass.
frown.gif

I think i will stay with the small tips.

Is it okey, for the durability of the driver if it always clicking each time I put the earphone in?

Jul 25, 2009 at 3:43 AM Post #7 of 10
well if there is anything(anything) wrong with your headphones and your worried about the durability just talk(or go online) to the customer service and get it replaced. i got mine replaced when one of the earphones died, replaced fast and easy

Jul 26, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #9 of 10
The medium size tips are probably not fitting/staying inside your ear canal, and that is why the bass response is bad with them. If you can work them in just a bit, you might get back that great bass, but it just depends on the size of your ear canals -- mine are smallish, as well, and the medium tips are fairly tight for me.

I wound up buying some Shure E2c tips that fit very tight on the NE-7M and fit tight in my ear, but the isolation is very high and sound quality is very good. I also have some of the Comply T400 tips, but the are foam and fit pretty tightly in your ear -- you have to get used to the pressure on your ear canals. It doesn't damage your ear canals, just stretches them a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back