Classifieds alerts?
Jun 26, 2021 at 4:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

dstarr3

1000+ Head-Fier
I'd like to receive an e-mail if someone posts a particular item I'm wanting to the classifieds section, but I can't quite figure out how to accomplish that, either via the forum directly or by Google Alerts. I see in the FAQ, I can either get an alert anytime someone posts anything in classifieds, or I can bookmark a search term and check it manually. But neither of those are quite what I'm looking for.

Ideally, I would like to only get an e-mail when someone posts something in classifieds that matches a search term of mine. For instance, I'm in the market for an AKG Sextett, so I would love to get an e-mail when someone posts "sextett" in the classifieds. But that doesn't seem to be possible using the forums own tools and I can't figure out how to configure Google Alerts to do that properly, either.

Any advice? Thanks!

Jul 8, 2021 at 6:43 AM Post #5 of 8
It would be great to have this functionality, but I'm afraid it is impossible at the moment.

Jul 8, 2021 at 4:37 PM Post #6 of 8
I'd like to receive an e-mail if someone posts a particular item I'm wanting to the classifieds section, but I can't quite figure out how to accomplish that, either via the forum directly or by Google Alerts. I see in the FAQ, I can either get an alert anytime someone posts anything in classifieds, or I can bookmark a search term and check it manually. But neither of those are quite what I'm looking for.

Ideally, I would like to only get an e-mail when someone posts something in classifieds that matches a search term of mine. For instance, I'm in the market for an AKG Sextett, so I would love to get an e-mail when someone posts "sextett" in the classifieds. But that doesn't seem to be possible using the forums own tools and I can't figure out how to configure Google Alerts to do that properly, either.

Any advice? Thanks!
Just a anote, I came across a set of AKG Sextett up for sale below.

https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/akg-sextetts.7268/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back