classical and demo music advice request
Mar 29, 2004 at 3:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Hoshyoto

New Head-Fier
Ok, after lots of reading and some helpful advice, I've decided that I'm going to pick up the Shure e3c headphones. My new problem now is to figure out what I want to experience with them first
smily_headphones1.gif
. So what I am looking for is some advice on different songs that will really showcase what these babies can do. As far as what I normally listen to, I have a smattering of just about everything from Mozart to Run DMC to Garth Brooks to Les Miserables to The Rippingtons to They Might Be Giants to Van Halen to Queen, so I will take suggestions from just about any genre.

Second question: I enjoy classical music, but am very ignorant about much of the classical scene. Other than a few household names such as Yo-Yo Ma, I really don't know who to look for and who to avoid. What I really want to find is the best in print versions of some of my favorites, specifically Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries, Pachabelle's Canon in D, and Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.

If your suggestions for either of these are not in print, I would still love to hear them, but please provide an in print suggestion as well if you could.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back