Classic cars and trucks
Nov 5, 2019 at 3:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Amish

500+ Head-Fier
My classic car/truck love started when i was a wee child. My Dad owned a shop called Chuck's Auto body and Restoration. I grew up watching my Dad work on classic cars. The love was born there. My job was to clean the shop and do the sanding on the vehicles in the shop. I have seen cars from the 30's to 70's pass through and I worked on many of them. As I grew older I never found the time to play with classic rides. At 46 I bought my first classic and it was not only un-drivable but unsafe. i spent a year building this truck up from nothing to something special. I'll never sell it. My only hope is my son or daughter (whichever shows the most love for it) keeps it forever. Passes it through the family)

I have done everything to this truck which is now not only a beauty but a safe and powerful hot rod.

If any of you share my passion, please post up yours!!!

ApsFssc.jpg

ebb6Bip.jpg

0RQn3fa.jpg

nidUNRa.jpg

fZOPVFY.jpg

grn4qur.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019 at 8:47 AM Post #2 of 5
Wow. That truck is crazyyy, the work really does show. It's a beauty...
Now you being somebody who invested a lot of their time and payed a lot of attention to detail, what can you say about the new Tesla's Cubertruck?

Dec 12, 2019 at 10:04 PM Post #3 of 5
If I won the lottery, I would probably buy a Porsche or maybe an old Mustang. I would drive it on Sunday afternoons in the country and go on a picnic just like in the old days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back