Citypulse "audio input". Can someone confirm this for me?
Nov 12, 2006 at 4:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

rumatt

100+ Head-Fier
I just picked up a used Citypulse, and I found that the "audio in" works with the variable outs, but does not work with the fixed outs. Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

One of the reasons I wanted the citypulse was so I could plug it directly into my amp (using the fixed outs) and use the remote and input switching to be a home-theater passthrough, of sorts. When watching TV, I'd have the receiver outputs go into the Citypulse analog inputs. I guess this isn't an option.
frown.gif

Nov 13, 2006 at 5:18 PM Post #3 of 5
Hi,

Glad you found one
smily_headphones1.gif

I will try and check to see what mine does, but it also may be worth contacting Eddie Wu for his input. He will likely know.

Nov 13, 2006 at 5:46 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by skullguise
Hi,

Glad you found one
smily_headphones1.gif

I will try and check to see what mine does, but it also may be worth contacting Eddie Wu for his input. He will likely know.

Thanks. That would be great if you could test it out and let me know. I also mailed Eddy this morning, so we'll see what he says.

I also told him I'd like to order the TCXO, but I'm still curious if anyone knows what kind of improvements are expected from the TCXO upgrade.

Nov 26, 2006 at 9:33 PM Post #5 of 5
Hi all,

Audio in works only with variable audio out.

I tested that while I was testing what would happen to the SACD signal source trhough the DAC 7.2.

Regards,
André

Users who are viewing this thread

Back