Votes: 2 28.6%
  • September 1st

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2018 at 5:34 PM Post #47 of 59
It seems like September 1st is the leading date so far. The location will be Cincinnati this time and Hanson's is good with us meeting there, though it's nothing "official".
Can you clarify what you mean by “Official “ ? Don’t won’t to drive 2 1/2 hours to be turned away at the door is all. If you mean not sanctioned by corporate and the manager is letting use use space then OK just want to be sure.
Then another subject will participants need to bring table and chair and another big one will WiFi be available?
I’ve been to a meet in a Audio store before and it was a pretty good time so that is not a problem but a employee was a Head-Fi member.

Jul 30, 2018 at 12:38 PM Post #48 of 59
I was just wondering looks like Sept.1st is the date and that date is day that Axel Cloris can come from Head-Fi. What about 10 am 2 pm or 12 -4 pm for times. My suggestion firm up the dates and times so as to get a banner listing for the event and the tour out will be better .

Buke9 has some good questions we need answered will. need fordable tables and chairs , power strips and cords and access to the WiFi to stream Tidal.

Create a list of what gear person can bring to event and this helps people show up to listen to all this great gear in one location.

These are my ideas to make this a successful event.

Jul 30, 2018 at 1:04 PM Post #49 of 59
Can you clarify what you mean by “Official “ ? Don’t won’t to drive 2 1/2 hours to be turned away at the door is all. If you mean not sanctioned by corporate and the manager is letting use use space then OK just want to be sure.
Then another subject will participants need to bring table and chair and another big one will WiFi be available?
I’ve been to a meet in a Audio store before and it was a pretty good time so that is not a problem but a employee was a Head-Fi member.

Official means that Hanson will not provide advertising or refreshment, etc. And the event time would be during normal business hours on the day.

Jul 30, 2018 at 1:05 PM Post #50 of 59
I was just wondering looks like Sept.1st is the date and that date is day that Axel Cloris can come from Head-Fi. What about 10 am 2 pm or 12 -4 pm for times. My suggestion firm up the dates and times so as to get a banner listing for the event and the tour out will be better .

Buke9 has some good questions we need answered will. need fordable tables and chairs , power strips and cords and access to the WiFi to stream Tidal.

Create a list of what gear person can bring to event and this helps people show up to listen to all this great gear in one location.

These are my ideas to make this a successful event.

I am checking with Hanson’s about access to wi-fi and outlets.

Jul 31, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #51 of 59
Official means that Hanson will not provide advertising or refreshment, etc. And the event time would be during normal business hours on the day.
I thought as much but just wanted to check. I’ve got several extension cords and a few power strips I usually take to meets so I can handle a few peoples gear with those if needed. I can bring a small table and a couple of chairs not big enough if I bring all my gear but will do in a pinch.

Aug 2, 2018 at 8:32 PM Post #52 of 59
@fuzzychaos You need to say this is happening or not. People out of town need to know. It is less than a month away if it is going to be Sept 1. I have several friends that need to know.

Aug 5, 2018 at 6:34 PM Post #53 of 59
Now that FuzzyChaos has had a heart problem I’m down with him getting better and nothing else matters for me. As much as I hate not going to a meet it is just a not abit worthy.

Aug 10, 2018 at 8:51 PM Post #57 of 59
Aug 14, 2018 at 12:23 AM Post #59 of 59
@fuzzychaos has heart problems? Man, I just traded him IEMs. Reminds me of when @cripple1 had open heart surgery. Well, prayers to you guys, either way.:)

I'm still up and kickin.. More or less. Just went 3 rounds (years) with cancer and got my leg amputated because of it. I'm cancer free now, but they broke the Harrington rods in my back, so now I'm going in to be filleted with my back wide open so they can repair them and reattach them to my spine. Gonna be selling off the little gear I have left soon to pay for medical expenses and the bed I need to prevent bed sores since I'm pretty much bedridden at this point. Life has been putting me through it..

Hey, but good luck to @fuzzychaos, Whatever the problem is. Seriously. I hope you get things cleared up, or at least managed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back