CIEMs that sound like LCD-2
Jul 27, 2014 at 2:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Mirininc

New Head-Fier
I am looking for a pair of CIEM that sound like my LCD-2f headphones. I wish I could take them with me everywhere but that is not possible. So, I am looking for a pair of CIEMs that sound like them. I am wanting a pair that sounds like the LCD-2f with it's lush mids, tight bass and dark highs. I have also been looking at JH13FP, Westone ES60 and Heir 8.A. Out of those contenders, I have gathered from other people's opinions that the 8c sounds most like what I want. The 8c have some great designs too which is another plus.

I would have made my decision by now if I could look at their frequency response curves but good luck with that. What do you guys think? I have been looking at this off and on for about a month now and any feedback would be appreciated.

Jul 27, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #2 of 4
You should read the Roxanne thread.  I've been reading alot about it's signature being similar to LCDs.  And the top being similarly not bright.  Here is Curra Wong's review on the Roxanne which is quite informative.  Curra owns lots of cans and he talks of it sounding like LCD3.

Jul 27, 2014 at 2:42 PM Post #3 of 4
  You should read the Roxanne thread.  I've been reading alot about it's signature being similar to LCDs.  And the top being similarly not bright.  Here is Curra Wong's review on the Roxanne which is quite informative.  Curra owns lots of cans and he talks of it sounding like LCD3.

Interesting, I thought I had read somewhere that the Roxanne was a tad bright. I will have to look over in that thread. Thanks for the info

Jul 27, 2014 at 3:12 PM Post #4 of 4
If you live in Europe I will say Spiral ear se3 ref.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back