CIEM Single Bore Hole and one Dual Bore Hole Monitor?
Sep 16, 2015 at 7:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

sbreed

New Head-Fier
I just received my UE TF 10 re-shell CIEM's from In Earz with soft canals. I noticed that the bore hole on one of the monitors must of been too large so there is one bore instead of two like the other monitor. I am just wondering how that would affect the audio and would like to get some feedback if it would be worth sending them back to get it fixed. I can't honestly say I hear a discernible sound difference between the two monitors but am looking to purchase the Pono and have a custom cable made for true balanced sound. I have attached some pictures as well. At this point it's bothering me a bit that the craftsmanship seems to be a bit off but would be willing to let it go with the comfort that there will be no real quality loss when using a high end amp and audio source. 

Looks like I can not upload an image with my current account permissions. This is my first post but have used this site for almost all my headphone needs and decisions. Will have to wait and see if I can upload an image later. 

Shea N. Breed

ATH-M50x
UETF10 re-shell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back