CIEM recommendation
Aug 25, 2017 at 12:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

VAREA

New Head-Fier
Hi I was just wondering if some people can recommend me a Ciem.

Im currently using the custom art 8.2 and it sounds fantastic. However after much use I was, Im trying to change the sound signature that I like. Im trying to find something less warm. I really seem to like all areas in the bass to treble and the music I end up listening to end up being mostly rap and jazz, but I end up listening to all types of music.

I was thinking of heading to 64audio and I was wondering if that might be an ok option. Any recommendations would be great.

Aug 25, 2017 at 1:41 AM Post #3 of 6
Hi I was just wondering if some people can recommend me a Ciem.

Im currently using the custom art 8.2 and it sounds fantastic. However after much use I was, Im trying to change the sound signature that I like. Im trying to find something less warm. I really seem to like all areas in the bass to treble and the music I end up listening to end up being mostly rap and jazz, but I end up listening to all types of music.

I was thinking of heading to 64audio and I was wondering if that might be an ok option. Any recommendations would be great.
What's your budget there buddy?

There is an interesting thread about C/IEM:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/ran...ut-introduction-and-reviews-on-page-1.826876/

Aug 25, 2017 at 1:45 AM Post #4 of 6

Thanks Ill have a good read

What's your budget there buddy?

There is an interesting thread about C/IEM:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/ran...ut-introduction-and-reviews-on-page-1.826876/

Im thinking about 1000~1500?
Also Ive tried reading through and really just going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole:S

Aug 25, 2017 at 2:12 AM Post #5 of 6
Thanks Ill have a good read

Im thinking about 1000~1500?
Also Ive tried reading through and really just going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole:S
For an all-rounder, I'd recommend the Empire Ears Spartan. It has a neutral sound character. For beautiful natural sound, I'd recommend getting the Warbler Prelude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back