Chrono Trigger Symphonic Remix
Jan 22, 2006 at 7:13 PM Post #2 of 13
Thanks! I love OverClocked Remix.
icon10.gif

Jan 22, 2006 at 10:10 PM Post #6 of 13
hm nice find. this was such a damn good game, looking at the screenshots that go with the songs gave me a strange chill down my spine... good 'ol days.

just finished downloading and listening to it now. big smile on my face
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 23, 2006 at 12:18 AM Post #7 of 13
thanks for the link, i'l check it out.

lately i've been listening to chrono cross music. despite not the best game the music is really good quality with some real instruments instead of the usual synth.

Jan 23, 2006 at 9:12 AM Post #9 of 13
Thanks for the find. *downloads EVERYTHING*

Jan 23, 2006 at 10:05 AM Post #10 of 13
I think they should remove the word "Symphonic" from their website.
rolleyes.gif
I love Symphonic full Orchestra arranges of Game music. But this is all synth. And not all that impressive. It would've been impressive if this soundtrack had been released around the era of Sega Saturn.

-Ed

Jan 26, 2006 at 1:38 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
rolleyes.gif
I love Symphonic full Orchestra arranges of Game music. But this is all synth. And not all that impressive. It would've been impressive if this soundtrack had been released around the era of Sega Saturn.

-Ed

I agree. I actually have a recording of a live orchestra doing a version of a piece from Chrono Cross which is amazing. A friend sent it to me through email and I love it. I wish there was more of this stuff out there. There's some excellent music on both Chrono games. Not to mention the Final Fantasy games and many other RPGs...

Jan 26, 2006 at 4:06 PM Post #12 of 13
Not impressed at all
frown.gif
I was looking forward to it, too. Keyboards also take a huge chunk out of the charm.

Jan 26, 2006 at 6:29 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
rolleyes.gif

-Ed

Isn't that exactly what this is? It's the soundtrack to a game called Chrono Trigger which was released for SNES in 1995.

edit before post: Oh okay, so this is sorta like the original soundtrack remixed into a new "symphonic" album?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back