Christmas season = suck!
Dec 30, 2004 at 3:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

aeriyn

Headphoneus Supremus
*rant*

Oi, I hate what foul tricks the holiday season plays on the mail. >.<

I ordered opamps from Tangent on December 16th (actually ordered them before, that's when they were shipped).

They still aren't here. >.<

Ugh... having no functional amp = ebil.

*end rant*

Dec 30, 2004 at 3:28 AM Post #2 of 8
There has been a lot of "ranting" these past weeks...
tongue.gif

That's kinda odd that shipping is that slow. Where is it coming from?

Dec 30, 2004 at 3:39 AM Post #3 of 8
I sent a MO out week ago to pay for some HD650s, and still haven't heard anything. It probably hasn't even reached the seller yet. This season just plain sucks. (At least the PO wasn't busy then, the guy working there even went a little nuts and started giving everybody bear hugs because one customer was quite weird. Including me. Funny though)

Dec 30, 2004 at 3:39 AM Post #4 of 8
Aztec, New Mexico. It's ordered from tangent.

Dec 30, 2004 at 4:07 AM Post #5 of 8
I am thinking something along the same lines with the mail system and the holidays.It looks the "holiday gift exchange" CD I sent out three weeks ago is lost in space somewhere.
Next time I do UPS or Fedex even for such a a small package
rolleyes.gif

Dec 30, 2004 at 2:29 PM Post #6 of 8
Delivery times have been pretty uneven, some packages from amazon.com came in record time (UPS & USPS). OTOH, 2 priority mail packages each took about 2 days longer than normal and I'm still waiting for one small package from california mailed on the 19th or 20th and another mailed 10 days ago, both first class mail as far as I know.

Dec 30, 2004 at 3:24 PM Post #8 of 8
Fedex dropped off a package a week ago at my house that had the wrong address. It wasn't even close. We had them pick it up again, but it makes me wonder if they accidentally exchanged packages and we just didn't get the right now. Mail is acting really screwy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back