Christmas 2010 Triple Giveaway (game closed)
Nov 7, 2010 at 1:56 AM Post #32 of 174
Quote:
1337 for CDs

Based on your entry I've added another rule - Head-Fiers who own at least one audio component valued at $5K or more will be summarily excluded/disqualilfied. The spirit of this giveaway is to offer items to Head-Fiers who otherwise might not be able to easily buy something on their own - not Head-Fiers who can clearly afford "cost no object" gear and can hence afford to buy something as cheap as CDs. I have disqualified your entry.

Also as a note to everyone else, each giveaway item is intended for the actual Head-Fier that will be receiving them - not for passing on to friends, family, etc. If this is your intention, I would ask that you please not enter then (I'd like to ask that any such people retract their posts if they've already entered). I have disqualified post #7 also, for this reason.

Quote:
You can request two things using one number?

As I'm not sure what your question is specifically, I'm going to answer this in two points: (1) While I stated that people can post which item they want if they win, these requests will not necessarily be honored as I already stated in post #1 (though I'll try to honor requests, if possible). (2) No one will win two prizes, just one. It'd be helpful if everyone stated a 1st and 2nd request though, as that would make it easier to honor requests when the final three winners are determined.

Nov 7, 2010 at 7:07 AM Post #33 of 174
poop
frown.gif

not that I mind, in fact I respect your goals for this giveaway
smily_headphones1.gif
  of course, I'd be willing to bet that the combined cost of my audio gear + motor vehicle is less than most members in this thread (1995 225k corollas ftw)

Nov 7, 2010 at 9:31 AM Post #34 of 174
HE90. . . 

"each giveaway item is intended for the actual Head-Fier that will be receiving them - not for passing on to friends, family, etc."

But is this not the very essence of Christmas? xD (not that I'm giving away anything if I win. . . me want
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

Nov 7, 2010 at 12:45 PM Post #36 of 174
I modified my post to give a second option. Thanks a lot again for this raffle, I know several of us are college aged and therefore have very little disposable income. I have great respect for the idea behind it.

Oh, and El Doug, my car is a 1996 Audi A4 with 150,000, so I think you still beat me there.

Nov 7, 2010 at 1:12 PM Post #37 of 174
lol, I don't even own a car. I sat down and thought about selling all my gear and buying a car, but I decided against it.

btw revolink, is your avatar from Final Fantasy Tactics? I think it was the opening part of the game, but what I remember is from when I was a kid, so I'm not 100% sure.
EDIT: after a google search I am 100% sure. I'm impressed I remembered that.

I think it's in this video, but I didn't actually watch it.

Nov 7, 2010 at 1:38 PM Post #39 of 174

Quote:
lol, I don't even own a car. I sat down and thought about selling all my gear and buying a car, but I decided against it.

btw revolink, is your avatar from Final Fantasy Tactics? I think it was the opening part of the game, but what I remember is from when I was a kid, so I'm not 100% sure.
EDIT: after a google search I am 100% sure. I'm impressed I remembered that.

I think it's in this video, but I didn't actually watch it.

In fact, it isn't from that game (though I do love that game just as much.) It's from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones on the GBA (where the antagonist country is hilariously enough called Grado.)

Nov 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM Post #42 of 174

Schiit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back