1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo/Hugo battery replacement question/problem

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by bocky, Jan 9, 2019.
  1. bocky
    Hi everyone, is there anyone who has successful experience with getting replacement battery or battery replacement service with Chord lately in the States? I have been using a Mojo for a while now and was considering buying a Hugo. But I was also concerned where getting replacement battery would be a hassle. And it turned out that it is: I contacted my local dealer and was told they cannot order the battery for me. Tried to contact #Mython on the forum and heard nothing. Wrote to Chord directly and got nothing. I feel very frustrated and disappointed with Chord's support at this point. I hope by starting this thread somebody here can provide some helpful information to others who are as confused as I am. And something to think about for those who are considering buying one of their battery powered devices because batteries will die eventually.

2. Tex Irie
    You should probably post this in the impression threads for those devices to get a faster response.

3. montanari
    Chord customer service is amazing
    anyway you could easily find a replacement for cheap
    this is the model
    Li-Ion battery 1S1P ICR18650-22F + PCM (8.14Wh) UN38.3 3.7V 2.2Ah fils

Tex Irie likes this.