Chord Mojo drives well the sennheiser HD800?
Nov 22, 2016 at 9:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TheHighlander

100+ Head-Fier
Hello there.
Im new in the forum and im thinking pick a chord mojo in th black friday, if the gods of black friday helps. I have a sennheiser HD800. I try search in the web come opinions but nothing conclusive. The question is: The chord mojo drives the HD800 well? Have another portable dac/amp who do the job better in the same price range?

Nov 22, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #2 of 5
As with anything in life, different people have different opinions, but there are many people who like using Mojo with the HD800

A search in the official Mojo thread, here on head-fi, yields many results for you to consider:

=784602&advanced=1]www.head-fi.org/newsearch/?search=hd800&resultSortingPreference=recency&byuser=&output=posts&sdate=0&newer=1&type=all&containingthread[0]=784602&advanced=1

And please feel free to ask your question, directly, in the thread, if you wish:  www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-dac-amp-faq-in-3rd-post

beerchug.gif

Nov 22, 2016 at 4:02 PM Post #3 of 5
  As with anything in life, different people have different opinions, but there are many people who like using Mojo with the HD800

A search in the official Mojo thread, here on head-fi, yields many results for you to consider:

=784602&advanced=1]www.head-fi.org/newsearch/?search=hd800&resultSortingPreference=recency&byuser=&output=posts&sdate=0&newer=1&type=all&containingthread[0]=784602&advanced=1

And please feel free to ask your question, directly, in the thread, if you wish:  www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-dac-amp-faq-in-3rd-post

Thanks!! I will look for it. But, in this case, i dont have condition to look 1752 pages, until friday. The idea was that people who had mojo and the hd800 talks about what they feel about it both together. Something more specific than just a thread about chord mojo. But its ok. Let see if someone said something about it.  

Nov 22, 2016 at 4:23 PM Post #4 of 5
I understand, but there are, of course, people in the Mojo thread who own HD800, so that's very specific, and there will be people in the HD800 thread who own Mojo...

You do not have to read 1752 pages of the Mojo thread, if you click on the search link I posted earlier...

There are many head-fiers who do not often check for new threads - they generally subscribe to threads that talk about the equipment they already own, and participate in those conversations without feeling the need to look in other threads.

Because of that, your question, in this new thread, may get overlooked, and not yield many replies, especially as it was not posted in the 'Introductions, Help & Recommendations' section, where most new 'question' threads should go.

But you may do as you wish 
beerchug.gif

Nov 23, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #5 of 5
  I understand, but there are, of course, people in the Mojo thread who own HD800, so that's very specific, and there will be people in the HD800 thread who own Mojo...

You do not have to read 1752 pages of the Mojo thread, if you click on the search link I posted earlier...

There are many head-fiers who do not often check for new threads - they generally subscribe to threads that talk about the equipment they already own, and participate in those conversations without feeling the need to look in other threads.

Because of that, your question, in this new thread, may get overlooked, and not yield many replies, especially as it was not posted in the 'Introductions, Help & Recommendations' section, where most new 'question' threads should go.

But you may do as you wish 
beerchug.gif

Well, thanks again. I didnt know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back