Chord Mojo and AK SA700?
May 18, 2020 at 1:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

cwtan1212

New Head-Fier
I currently have a AK SA700 and a Chord Mojo. I was told buy someone that the inputs of Mojo are all digital inputs and SA700 doesn't have any digital output. So these 2 are not compatible.

What can I do with them? Sell off my Mojo as it is useless to me? I haven't used my Mojo yet.

May 19, 2020 at 3:49 AM Post #2 of 3
You can connect the Mojo to a mobile phone or the PC and compare the SQ to your SA700.

For Android phones I think you need a USB-C to micro-USB OTG cable, for iPhone you need either an Apple dongle to USB and then a cable to micro-USB, or something like the Meenova Lightning to micro-USB cable.
For the computer you just need a micro-USB cable and I think a driver.

I'd give the Mojo a listen. It is quite special, and you should best listen to it for a week, maybe exclusively and then go back to the SA700.

May 21, 2020 at 5:52 AM Post #3 of 3
You can connect the Mojo to a mobile phone or the PC and compare the SQ to your SA700.

For Android phones I think you need a USB-C to micro-USB OTG cable, for iPhone you need either an Apple dongle to USB and then a cable to micro-USB, or something like the Meenova Lightning to micro-USB cable.
For the computer you just need a micro-USB cable and I think a driver.

I'd give the Mojo a listen. It is quite special, and you should best listen to it for a week, maybe exclusively and then go back to the SA700.
Thanks. I sold Mojo just 3 hours after I received it until I have figured out what I really want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back