Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Apr 6, 2023 at 2:50 AM Post #7,591 of 11,010
The 1982 album by XTC , "English Settlement" is were it started for me. Had to save up a weeks wages potato picking to buy it. Still listen to it regularly now. Of coarse now in proper fidelity and a proper understanding of the theme and lyrics of the album. That is , basically this country is screwed. A young Alan Partridge and Colin Moulding were both looking into the future back then. Ya must check it out.
sorry again, I was referring to JM's XTC headphones

Apr 6, 2023 at 2:40 PM Post #7,592 of 11,010
sorry again, I was referring to JM's XTC headphones
Yeah I knew it wasn't XTC the band. Just thought I'd throw it in there and give a recommendation to a great band and for me there best album......Sorry for drifting of topic.........

Apr 6, 2023 at 2:49 PM Post #7,593 of 11,010

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpeg
    IMG_2810.jpeg
    396.3 KB · Views: 0
Apr 6, 2023 at 2:50 PM Post #7,594 of 11,010

Attachments

• IMG_2809.jpeg
    IMG_2809.jpeg
    782.7 KB · Views: 0
Apr 6, 2023 at 3:14 PM Post #7,596 of 11,010
Using it now👍
Have you ever been using other otg cable?

Just wonder that does different cable will give different output sound in some way? Maybe more detail? More warm?

i’m using Hidizs LT02 now.

Attachments

• IMG_2812.jpeg
    IMG_2812.jpeg
    454.3 KB · Views: 0
Apr 6, 2023 at 3:28 PM Post #7,597 of 11,010
I find I prefer the Fiio cable.
I have the same Hidizs and a few ddhifi cables.
The Fiio and QED cable seem to be the best.
They’re both well built and never had a disconnect with either of them.
Sound wise?
I’m not sure there’s much in it with out comparison back and forth.
I seem to get a stronger sense of control using the Fiio and QED .
It could just be placebo but I prefer them.

Apr 6, 2023 at 4:03 PM Post #7,599 of 11,010
I find I prefer the Fiio cable.
I have the same Hidizs and a few ddhifi cables.
The Fiio and QED cable seem to be the best.
They’re both well built and never had a disconnect with either of them.
Sound wise?
I’m not sure there’s much in it with out comparison back and forth.
I seem to get a stronger sense of control using the Fiio and QED .
It could just be placebo but I prefer them.
Thank you.

I feel different cable give something diferrent, before Hidizs, i used Cayin cable. I feel I like Hidizs more, not sure why, maybe tighter sound😅😅

anyway, I’ll try Fiio and QED if i could find .

Apr 6, 2023 at 4:05 PM Post #7,600 of 11,010
Apr 6, 2023 at 4:31 PM Post #7,601 of 11,010
How is it? compare to other cable that you may used.
I have several Hidizs and Luxury Precision lightning cables, the DD is 50 cm, not the classic short length, it always works well, the other cables I have to disconnect and reconnect every now and then, I don't know if there are differences in sound but I don't think so. For the iPad I use an Audioquest Forest usb c, this works fine too

Apr 6, 2023 at 4:47 PM Post #7,602 of 11,010
I just got my mojo2 back from service for the firmware upgrade. So far so good, no perceptible difference in sound or other issues. The service took about two weeks door-to-door.

Apr 6, 2023 at 8:07 PM Post #7,603 of 11,010
Can the Mojo 2 power ZMF headphones? The Atrium, in particular? I'm considering selling some gear and investing in more portable stuff.
Hello! I’ve been very happy with the Mojo 2/Atrium pairing. I listen to mainly singer/songwriter/rock/pop/jazz (Lana Del Rey, Springsteen, Harry Styles, Peter Erskine) and that pairing sounds amazing with all of them. Love the flexibility of being able to listen away from my tube amp and still being able to get lost in the music. Powers Atrium with authority. I realize I’m gushing a bit but I couldn’t be happier. Mojo’s cleanliness and incisiveness marries so well with Atriums staging and slight warmth. Furthermore, Mojo 2‘s versatility to perform as a dac for a desktop amp or as an independent dac/amp combo makes it a great value proposition.

Apr 7, 2023 at 5:35 AM Post #7,604 of 11,010
Hello! I’ve been very happy with the Mojo 2/Atrium pairing. I listen to mainly singer/songwriter/rock/pop/jazz (Lana Del Rey, Springsteen, Harry Styles, Peter Erskine) and that pairing sounds amazing with all of them. Love the flexibility of being able to listen away from my tube amp and still being able to get lost in the music. Powers Atrium with authority. I realize I’m gushing a bit but I couldn’t be happier. Mojo’s cleanliness and incisiveness marries so well with Atriums staging and slight warmth. Furthermore, Mojo 2‘s versatility to perform as a dac for a desktop amp or as an independent dac/amp combo makes it a great value proposition.
Thanks! I tested the Atrium with the Hugo 2 and thought it sounded amazing. I hope the Mojo 2 is also still pretty good in comparison.

Apr 7, 2023 at 11:56 AM Post #7,605 of 11,010
I just got my mojo2 back from service for the firmware upgrade. So far so good, no perceptible difference in sound or other issues. The service took about two weeks door-to-door.
That's great. Did your dealer handle everything, or did you handle it directly with Chord/their distributor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back