Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Feb 16, 2022 at 9:03 PM Post #2,686 of 10,441
After listening to the Mojo 2 I can't say I miss my Hugo 2 much at all. The added features and diminutive size are huge bonus to portability, sound.
Agreed! Also, the Mojo’s form factor is much easier to attach a source to than the Hugo line given the differences in shape. Mostly it’s the Hugo2’s volume control and window on the top that makes it a challenge to keep a source conveniently attached.

Feb 16, 2022 at 9:32 PM Post #2,687 of 10,441
hugo 2 has a remote which is very convenient

Feb 16, 2022 at 10:11 PM Post #2,688 of 10,441
hugo 2 has a remote which is very convenient
It is, but to stack another device, if, say, wanting to move it around the house, the volume control and remote solution is not the first world issue I’m talking about. Plainly, the Mojo line has a better flat top for stacking and attaching devices. Not much else to be said.

Feb 16, 2022 at 10:40 PM Post #2,689 of 10,441
no question the mojo is the more portable option

Feb 16, 2022 at 11:19 PM Post #2,690 of 10,441
One thing that can be very annoying is the inside of the plastic or glass window of the Hugo 2, it can be blinding if placed in a spot on your desk where the light hits your eyes, not fun.

Feb 17, 2022 at 5:09 AM Post #2,692 of 10,441
Is there a app on the app store to help with all the menu’s and different settings ?

Please somebody say that there is, as I won’t get my head around all of it’s settings without an app to tell me whats what. Colour balls will be of little use to me.

Feb 17, 2022 at 5:56 AM Post #2,693 of 10,441
Is there a app on the app store to help with all the menu’s and different settings ?

Please somebody say that there is, as I won’t get my head around all of it’s settings without an app to tell me whats what. Colour balls will be of little use to me.
Just download the manual and take it a step at a time. Within a few minutes, it becomes completely intuitive. Regarding the colours, it follows the rainbow, so lowest adjustment / volume is off, then red, then orange, then yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet and white. Remember: "Richard of York gave battle in vain"!

Feb 17, 2022 at 6:05 AM Post #2,694 of 10,441

The included summarized sheet is more than enough. It's not too complicated.

Feb 17, 2022 at 7:24 AM Post #2,695 of 10,441
Is anyone having issues with the housing not being sealed correctly? I contacted Chord direct about my original unit and they confirmed this was not normal and said to contact the supplier. The replacement arrived today but it has the same issue. The serials of the old and new unit are very close so not sure if it’s a bad batch. The screws are nice and tight.

X7M40Po.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022 at 7:30 AM Post #2,696 of 10,441
Is anyone having issues with the housing not being sealed correctly? I contacted Chord direct about my original unit and they confirmed this was not normal and said to contact Richer Sounds. The replacement arrived today but it has the same issue. The serials of the old and new unit are very close so not sure if it’s a bad batch. The screws are nice and tight.

X7M40Po.jpg
Same for me. Did not think it was an issue...

Feb 17, 2022 at 7:39 AM Post #2,698 of 10,441
Is anyone having issues with the housing not being sealed correctly? I contacted Chord direct about my original unit and they confirmed this was not normal and said to contact Richer Sounds. The replacement arrived today but it has the same issue. The serials of the old and new unit are very close so not sure if it’s a bad batch. The screws are nice and tight.

X7M40Po.jpg
Odd. Some electricians tape on the inside would help, but you shouldn’t have to…

Mine doesn’t look like this. Nice Kefs btw!

Feb 17, 2022 at 7:45 AM Post #2,699 of 10,441
Odd. Some electricians tape on the inside would help, but you shouldn’t have to…

Mine doesn’t look like this. Nice Kefs btw!
Good to know there are units out there which don’t have the issue. I’ve asked the supplier if they can speak with chord directly about it.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022 at 8:13 AM Post #2,700 of 10,441

X7M40Po.jpg
Mine is also like this. My mojo OG is much better sealed.
20220217_130805.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back