choosing - sony mdr xb500 VS pioneer steez 808
Jun 17, 2013 at 2:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

nakler0

New Head-Fier
i need to choose between those two headphones i listed.

mdr xb500:                                                                                        steez 808:

frequency - 4 to 24,000                                                                       frequency - 8 to 28,000 
driver unit - 40 mm                                                                              driver - dual driver design 
 (40 mm Log Range/30mm High                        
sensitivity - 104                                                                                   
Range)
                                                                                                          sensitivity - 104
impedance - 40                                                                                    impedance - 16

my use is for home use and i really don't know what to choose. the steez is cheaper but the thing with the 2 driver with the bass control is preety cool.
but the sony have better bass and he is known as good headset.

can you help me choose?! and if you have better idea for budget of max 70$.. please let me know

thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back