Choosing a new MP3 $50~$200
Dec 6, 2010 at 11:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Strikeblue

New Head-Fier
I need help choosing a new MP3. The last mp3 I owned was a Creative zen 4GB (just zen, it's not even MX) and I really liked it. However, I totaled it last week when i sat on it, and now I need to buy a new player. I've already done some research but still I'm really not sure what to get, so I'm fairly open to suggestions which is why I'm going with a wide budget range. Here are some things I'm looking for:

-Good sound quality (at least as good as my old zen..)
-Windows explorer style navigation. I don't care about playlists etc, I want to be able to choose and play a song like in windows library.
-Customizable EQ
-Plays videos, mp4, radio, pictures, etc..
-Customizable background and wallpaper

I've been considering iphone 4 as well since I'm happy with the sound on my creative (which was not high end) and that I need a new cell.

Dec 9, 2010 at 2:57 AM Post #2 of 2
I have a Zen myself. I have decided since I like my Zen, when it bites the dust I will be getting a Zen Xfi Style. The 32 gig version is at a great price on Amazon. I understand it's pretty much a tactile version of the Xfi2, which differint reviews have praised it sound but trashed the touch screen. I figure the style will have the great sound as well. Anyway for as long as you've been waiting for an answer, I hope this helps. A lot of people trash Creative but I think their SQ is great and my Zen has taken a lot of drops and such so I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with Creative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back